Композиции классических и современных авторов

Комментарии (25)

Всего: 25 комментариев

09 - Величит Душе моя Господа...

Величание Св. Серафиму Саровскому
Хвалите имя Господне...

Lacrimosa. . . Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Дочери
Музыка написана мной и сыграна. Когда дочери было 1 годик в честь дня её рождения.
#4 | Лидия Новикова »» | 15.09.2012 14:59 | ответ на: #3 ( Андрей Максимов ) »»

Андрей!!! Потресена твоим шедевром "Дочери", очень понравилось, благодарю!!!

#5 | Андрей Максимов »» | 15.09.2012 15:06 | ответ на: #4 ( Лидия Новикова ) »»

Да не стоит благодарить так. Мне главное что понравилась , вот это и есть благодарность. Спасибо тебе Лидия.
С Господом
#6 | Лидия Новикова »» | 15.09.2012 15:19

Архиерейский хор Нижегородской Епархии

Архиерейский хор Нижегородской Епархии

Хвалите имя Господне...

01. Царю Небесный (молитва)

Анифоны Великой Пятницы

Анифоны Великой Пятницы

Shedevr 51. Антифоны Великой Пятницы. Хор Данилова монастыря

И. Тальков

Ностальгия

фото
Милла Йовович

Johann Sebastian Bach

Prelude and Fugue (organ)

Ave Maria (piano)

песнь

#16 | Анатолий А »» | 28.01.2015 13:29 | ответ на: #11 ( Андрей Максимов ) »»

Милла Йовович -лицо оригинальное, видно, человек одарённый, чем занимается, интересно. А, тоже наверное на ветке и поёт.

#17 | Андрей Максимов »» | 30.01.2015 19:11 | ответ на: #16 ( Анатолий А ) »»

Йовович
Вот на английском её обращение:
29 Январь в 6:56

Hey Everyone! I'm going to make this post a quick one as I'm exhausted after a very full day. I have to rethink our weekly schedule, because Tae Kwon Do days with my daughter get a bit hectic now that I'm hiking everyday AND trying to keep up with cooking healthy food. I'm also rearranging my closets because if I don't do it now, it might be another 7 years before I take the initiative as the last time I really reorganized things was literally the last time I was pregnant! lol! Anyway, once our daughter is born, it will be just a matter of a couple of months before we go to shoot the next film in the "Resident Evil" franchise and before you know it, another year will have gone by...

Ok, to get to the important stuff. I have posted pics of the number of steps I took yesterday and today below. Today I did a lot less steps, but they were mainly uphill which has to count for more! lol! The hikes have been really challenging, but so much fun at the same time! I feel totally addicted to the outdoors lately!

Yesterday I did my usual steel cut oats for breakfast (to save time, I make a big batch on Sunday night and it lasts about 3 days) and the lunchtime smoothie (I take the remainder that I don't drink at lunchtime and have it to snack on through out the day). For dinner I reheated the soup from Monday night, but added sautéed white beans and onions to it to fill it out. It was dynamite! For the main course I bought some fresh, organic spinach tortellini and made a 10 minute pasta sauce out of sautéed onion, garlic and tomatoes. The trick to this sauce is to not over cook the garlic, but add it after the onions have softened, while keeping the heat low so it does't burn. I added one tomato, but only at the very end so it softened but still remained fresh and didn't overcook. It's so fast and easy and tastes AMAZING!

Today, I had eggs for breakfast with a slice of whole wheat toast and another piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter on it. A smoothie for lunch (and the remainder for snacking on through out the day) and for dinner baked a gorgeous piece of salmon with olive oil and parsley. On the side, I quickly seared some asparagus and roasted brussel sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower with a bit of Pancetta bacon for flavor. It was so yummy!

So there you go! Have an awesome night everyone! -m ‪

#18 | Андрей Максимов »» | 30.01.2015 19:12 | ответ на: #16 ( Анатолий А ) »»

Если трудно, я переведу Вам.

#20 | Андрей Максимов »» | 30.01.2015 19:43 | ответ на: #19 ( Андрей Максимов ) »»

#21 | Андрей Максимов »» | 30.01.2015 20:22 | ответ на: #16 ( Анатолий А ) »»

Да, пела отлично и сама писала песни, практически все. Отлично играет на гитаре. Сейчас домохозяйка, даже в кино не снимается. Она наверно уже на 9-м месяце беременности. Второго ждёт. Я даже фото покажу , на этой неделе сделала она сама.

#22 | Анатолий А »» | 31.01.2015 10:04

Задача у человека на земле родить святых.

#23 | Андрей Максимов »» | 31.01.2015 19:48 | ответ на: #22 ( Анатолий А ) »»

Святых не будет . Будут Праведные . Святыми мы не можем быть. Ведь все грешные. Это только Пророки при Господе нашем Иисусе были Святыми. Может я не верно написал??

#24 | Троицкий Рувим »» | 01.02.2015 05:11 | ответ на: #23 ( Андрей Максимов ) »»

Никто не Свят, как только Един Господь Бог.
Но Он Говорит всем Своим:
Будьте Святы, потому, что Я Свят.
(Лев. 11, 45; 1 Пет 11, 16)

Мир Вам!

Beel to Hell
Добавлять комментарии могут только
зарегистрированные пользователи!

Имя или номер: Пароль:
Регистрация » Забыли пароль?
© LogoSlovo.ru 2000 - 2024, создание портала - Vinchi Group & MySites
ЧИСТЫЙ ИНТЕРНЕТ - logoSlovo.RU